Dollhouse Kit - RGT J550 - Adirondack Log Cabin Dollhouse Kit - Unfinished
24"W x 16"D x 19"H - 4 Rooms
The Adirondack Log Cabin dollhouse kit is a perfect gift for that special boy in your life!
The log cabin can be converted into many different things...fishing camp, hunting camp, summer getaway cabin, country store...let your imagination take over and create something totally unique!
The Adirondack Log Cabin Dollhouse Kit Classic Features Include:
- Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
- Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
- Sturdy Construction features 1/4 inch thick smooth exterior walls and grooved sidewalls for easy, one-step assembly, guaranteed fit and durability
- This kit is completely made from plywood and pine - NO MDF
- Log siding and trim are supplied in approximately 24 inch lengths
- Wooden shingles for the roof
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- 9 inch floor to ceiling height
- Logs can be purchased separately for interior decorating - See Item RGT L-Log
1 Inch Scale
For 1" scale dollhouses, 1" equals 1 Foot (1:12)
* Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
** Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
NOTE: All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Our products are not recommended for children under the age of 13.
All prices and products subject to change without notice.
Our Log Cabins include logs and trim that are supplied in lengths and require cutting to finish your kit as shown. Don’t worry. Your instructions will guide you through the process.
Made in Vermont
|Scale:||1 in. = 1 ft.|